Based in Pilsen, Czech Republic
Windows - Demo
Test your wits in Take the Cake, a puzzle platformer that challenges you to help a friendly furball retrieve his stolen cake from evil robots. Built around physics and color-changing abilities, the game lets you interact with a handmade rocket, change the furball’s color, and fight bosses to progress through 27 levels across five different environments. Can you help Frank retrieve his cake before it’s too late?
- Colorful gameplay: Dive into a puzzle platformer with game mechanics built around changing colors and realistic physics.
- Wonderfully varied levels: Explore 27 levels across five colorful environments.
- Multiple control options: Use either a keyboard or gamepad to play the game.
- Best time challenge: Compete against other players to have the best completion time!
- Original storyline: Enjoy an epic story told without a single word.
Beta trailer (with working name) YouTube
Logo & Icon
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
Based in the Czech Republic, Ebenit is an indie game studio founded in 2007 by Martin Kuneš as Helium Games. Initially focusing on small freeware games for Windows, the team developed its first paid game in 2012 and changed its name to Ebenit. Since then, the studio has maintained two goals: to develop games as our full-time jobs, and to deliver a lot of fun to players. Other team members include Miloš Kolčák (art) and Jan Franče (QA).
More information on Ebenit, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Take the Cake Credits
Programmer, Game Designer, Graphics Design